Scrap Car Paperwork Sorted

We give you all the information you need to cancel your registration, and on request we’ll even give you a Certificate of Destruction which shows you’ve had your car recycled to the highest of standards.

If you request a Certificate of Destruction we'll usually send a copy to you at the end of the month in which your car has been processed. This will be sent by email, or by post, and is proof that your car has been recycled responsibly.

Check out our FAQs about the paperwork 

If you still have questions, you can find all of the answers in the following categories:

About your quote About your Car Having your car collected Dropping your car off Getting paid Help with the paperwork About CarTakeBack

Alternatively, you can search our website below:

Call Us

0800 825 346 during opening hours.

Standard call rates apply. Mobile costs may vary.

Get a Call Back

During opening hours request a call back by entering your telephone number below.
An operator will call you as soon as they become available.

Send an email to or use the form below.

It helps if you tell us your registration or reference number if you have one.
During opening hours we'll usually respond within two hours.

Chat with us online now.

Online chat is compatible with most desktop and tablet computers, and may be available outside of our usual opening hours.